Shanbally Education Terms & Conditions – Please Read
- Once your booking is made, you will receive an email outlining your reference number and event details. Please bring a copy of this email with you to the event. You will need this to gain entry on the day. Note this is an important element of Shanbally Education Terms & Conditions.
- You may be charged a small % on credit/debit card payments. This will be added on to your total purchase cost.
- We have a strict no cancellation policy once tickets are purchased.
- If, for reasons beyond Shanbally’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, labour disputes, acts, regulations or orders of governmental authorities, civil disorder, disaster, acts of war, acts of God, fires, floods or other emergency conditions or due to any delay in necessary and essential repairs of the facility, Shanbally is unable to perform its obligations under this agreement, the non-performance is excused and Shanbally may terminate the original agreement without further liability of any nature. In no event shall Shanbally be liable for consequential damages of any nature, for any reason whatsoever.
- All promotional offers are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the specific webpage. All special offers are subject to availability.
- We provide links to other sites that we believe may be of interest to you at www.shanbally.ie. However, we are not endorsing or recommending these sites or the services or material provided by them. We therefore accept no responsibility for the materials, services or other situations at or related to, or from, any other website.