Any order placed by the buyer implies acceptance of the terms and conditions as defined by Shanbally Processing Ltd.
1. Orders can only be placed after registration. We take orders by phone, email, mail and online.
2. Registration requires that you are a registered herbalist with insurance covering herbal medicine.
3. Minimum order value €20.
4. Minimum quantity is 500ml.
5. Carriage is free including VAT on orders over €150. €6 including VAT for orders up to €90. €12 including VAT for orders between €90 - €150.
We deliver using a next day delivery courier. Delivery is available on Saturdays subject to a surcharge.
6. Prices listed are including VAT at 23%. Myconutri products are 0% VAT
7. Payment: Currently we accept cheque/ postal order, SEPA bank transfer and PayPal for payment. All goods must be paid for in full before being dispatched.
8. We undertake and warrant to deliver orders up to the point of delivery or collection.
9. Damage or Loss in transit: Please notify the courier at the time of delivery of any damage or shortages on consignments and amend the couriers consignment note accordingly. Claims cannot be made if good have been signed in good order. Please notify us in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods.
10. Non-delivery: Notify us within 3 days if you have not received your order after it has been dispatched.
11. Price alterations: We make every effort to offer you the most affordable products, prices are subject to change without notice. However, we will advise price changes at the time of order.
12. Our products are grown and harvested at different times of the year and may be subject to a degree or variability. Shelf life will vary with storage practices.
We recommend storing our products in a cool dark dry container, with minimum temperature fluctuations.
Shanbally Herb Dispensary will accept no liability for products stored incorrectly. The risk of spoilage passes to the customer upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the quality of any of our products complaints must be made in writing together with a sample within 5 days of delivery.